quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2011

Christmas shopping



Is it the best time of the year? I am really not sure about that .... we get all so rushed, so tired. Over here we get the end of the school year and holidays and beginning of summer vacations all together. It is exhausting!
But what worries me the most it is the presents, finding something age appropriate that will enchant Pedro, I set off for Christmas shopping really wishing Santa was for real so it would be his job to find something for Pedro. I get anxious days before I plan for it, around his birthday the same feeling arise.
For my surprise, did not get me to long this year to find, not one but two toys may be good for Pedro, bought both for sure :-) and now I just need to wait until he gets them and hopefully enjoy them ...

Good I have so many things to get organized, we are going to have a busy and exiting January and besides all the Holidays this moth I got to get things lined up for January.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário