sexta-feira, 11 de junho de 2010

World's Cup



Luís is ready!


The soccer World's Cup is one of the more important (if not the most) events for Brazil. Everywhere you go it's what people are talking about, the whole Country is "dressed" with the brazilian flag.

Brazil's first game will be on Tuesday and Luís knows all about it. They have been talking at his school about it and Luís is learning and enjoying, it is really a big part of brazilian culture. He is with geography a little bit confused, he thinks Brazil is inside São Paulo, tomorrow we are going to work on a map.

As my parents live in a different city and the beach house that he loves is in a third city, it is time to pull a map :)


It will be a very excited season for all of us. I need to make a confession, I still think more in Thanksgiving (I bake a turkey for Luis' birthday) than World's Cup, so it will be a great time to start resetting my mind.


Love, Maria

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário